Monday 27 June 2016

Frothy Hot Milo

It's no secret that I LOVE MILO! I love a good hot Milo especially in winter! I lived on this when I was pregnant too!! I usually make my hot Milo by mixing a few teaspoons of Milo with some boiling water, then topping up with milk, then microwaving it to get it piping hot. But of course, the Thermomix makes this much easier (without Milo debris spilling all over the kitchen bench whilst trying to mix it into the mug) and adds a beautiful frothiness! By adding water, I find it makes this hot drink really deliciously light - I find it too heavy with 100% milk, however if you prefer it super creamy, then just replace the water with milk.


Frothy Hot Milo

FROTHY HOT MILO

Serves 2

Ingredients:

300 grams milk
200 grams water
80 grams Milo

Method:

1. Add all ingredients into bowl.
2. Heat 5 minutes/80 degrees/Speed 5.
3. Pour in mugs and serve with extra sprinkled Milo on top (it becomes really nice and chewy).


Add all ingredients into bowl.


Heat 5 minutes/80 degrees/Speed 5.


Pour in mugs and serve with extra sprinkled Milo on top (it becomes really nice and chewy).

No comments:

Post a Comment