Tuesday 21 June 2016

Banana Bran Muffins

I love a good banana muffin!! This is a healthier version to the average banana muffin recipe (with the bran in there!). 




15 Second Banana Bran Muffins

I use Kellogg's All Bran cereal, however you can use any type of bran flake cereal. I've always thought All Bran to be an 'old person' kinda food, but now I am that 'old person' and the older I get, the more I'm really embracing this dietary fibre stuff! ;) And most importantly, my official taste testers - Ethan and Harley can't get enough of these muffins!!! Especially with a cup of milk!! Deeelicious!!

15 SECOND BANANA BRAN MUFFINS

Ingredients:

1 x banana
80 grams All Bran
200 grams wholemeal self raising flour
70 grams brown sugar
75 butter
230 grams milk
50 grams walnuts (or sunflower seeds if nut free)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Method:

1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients to bowl. Mix 15 seconds/Speed 4.
3. Spoon mixture into muffin cases.
4. Bake for 12 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.


Add all ingredients to bowl. 


 Mix 15 seconds/Speed 4.


Spoon mixture into muffin cases.



Bake for 12 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.



15 Second Banana Bran Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment