Monday 8 February 2016

30 Second Caramel Apple Cake

I love baking that incorporates fresh fruit...makes it 'healthier'!!

30 Second Caramel Apple Cake
I used a bundt tin for this as I've been busting to use my new bundt tin, but you could use a loaf pan, square pan, or make into cupcakes!!
You can use any type of red apples, however I used Fuji (my fave!). You can peel the skin off the apples, however I like to keep them on as it's easier, and has that extra nutrition!
30 SECOND CARAMEL APPLE CAKE
Ingredients:
  • 2 red apples (quartered and cored)
  • 375 grams plain flour
  • 375 grams sugar
  • 315 grams olive oil
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
Method:
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
2. Add all ingredients to the bowl in the above order. Mix - 30 seconds/Speed 7.

Add 2 x quartered and cored apples

Add all ingredients


Blitz 30 seconds/Speed 7
3. Pour into a pre-greased cake tin.

Pour into tin
4. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.

Bake for 45 - 55 minutes, adjust depending on your tin size or if making cupcakes bake for approx. 20 - 25 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment